Monday, June 29, 2009

Lunchboxes from June Week 4

I've been good about taking pictures but it's been tough getting online everyday to upload pics with random guests and all nighters last week. So here's a week's worth, all in one shot!


Rice rolls with teddy bear cut-outs with marinated beef & fish on the side (the black nori rolls also have either the beef or fish inside) with grape tomatoes & apples for dessert. Completely emptied.


I might need to invest in a new sandwich cutter - I am sick of the dino. Nevertheless... the dino grilled cheese with 4 crab cakes (since the chicken nuggets weren't doing well, I am trying something different) & ketchup, with blackberries for dessert. Again - completely emptied!

Rice balls with star cut-outs, rolled up eggs with green onions, meat balls and leek cakes. For dessert he had strawberries & blueberries. 2 pieces of meat ball came back home.

Black forest ham & cheddar cheese sandwiches & trail mix, with strawberries and blueberries (again!). I got one piece of the sandwich back.

Rice balls with teddy bear cut-outs, sauteed salt & pepper shrimp, and egg roll ups with green onions and nori. For dessert he got strawberries and sammy jammys. He completely emptied this one.

I'm running out of creativity, but at least I'm getting emptied plates, maybe because I've been relying heavily on the TomoTomo container and the portion is small?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the portions are small...and don't they get snacks anyway? I'm impressed at both your effort to fill the boxes in and Justin's effort to empty them out! I was meaning to comment on the teddy bears...I thought they were black sesame seeds at first but kkk...정성이다...that's all I can say ㅋ

    ReplyDelete
  2. the teddy bears are the easiest! the teacher did not realize it was nori and was worried i was feeding my kid paper (she asked me about it in a parent-teacher meeting)

    ReplyDelete