Thursday, June 18, 2009

No ingredients in the fridge!

I was up at 5am (after taking a call at 4am) but without any ingredients in the refrigerator! So I had to make do with what I had.

Today's menu:


  • Grilled ham and cheese sandwhiches - I'm guessing if he sees the dino too often, it won't be fun anymore. I might go shopping for the train shaped one soon, but it's no longer online so I'm wondering if they're all sold out?!! (I tried plain ham & cheese before without luck, but as it seems he likes grilled cheese and he loved my leftover ham & cheese croissant from lunch, I am hoping he likes this. And I'm using cheddar cheese instead of American these days, which I think he likes a bit better.)
  • Grilled corn on the cob - leftover from last weekend's bbq, but still seems to be okay. Cold from being in the fridge, but at least it's not gone bad, and this is a sure-eat.
  • Mom's cop out! A little tin of trail mix treats with teddy bear grahams, pretzels & raisins.
  • Strawberries & peaches

Tomorrow's lunchbox should be of higher quality :) I plan on going grocery shopping today.

No comments:

Post a Comment